Blog of an aikido beginner

Follow a beginners aikido trainings and share his impressions.

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: Bern, Switzerland

Dienstag, Juni 06, 2006

ukemi video

I just found this nice video about ukemis. It's very impressive how smoothly he does the ukemis. Specially the ukemis to the sideway are quite impressive. We were training that some times. It's especially very good to do when training irimi nage whereas it's dangerous to fall on your shoulder if you don't master this ukemi technique. Seems there's a lot to learn even about ukemis for me.

Yours,

Lemy

1 Comments:

Blogger aikidoforbeginners said...

ip. I've enjoyed reading your blog - I always find it fascinating to see how newcomers to the art perceive their initial experiences. One of my focuses at our dojo is ukemi - have a look at www.youtube.com/aiki33
thanks

Donnerstag, Juni 12, 2008 10:27:00 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home