Blog of an aikido beginner

Follow a beginners aikido trainings and share his impressions.

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: Bern, Switzerland

Sonntag, April 30, 2006

BEA expo, Aikido Demonstration


So, yesterday was the big day. We had our demonstration at the BEA Berne expo. Finally we were able to show aikido twice for 15mins. Daniel was quite satisfied with us. Still I had some minor mistakes in my techniques but I did it quite well, at least I'm happy with myself and I'm pretty sure, the visitors were not able to see any mistakes at all :-)

Have a look at my flickr aikido set, I've added some of the nicer pics to this set (the ones which are tagged with BEA and demo).

Yours,

Lemy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey Lemy,
Great pictures! I can tell that I must be getting better with Aikido because I recognized some of the techniques straight away. Looks like you guys had fun. What was the size of the audience you were demonstrating for?

Tim

Donnerstag, Mai 04, 2006 8:21:00 PM  
Blogger lemy said...

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the flowers :-)
I think if you recognize the techniques on the pictures, I could not have them done so bad.

It was a lot of fun indeed. The audience was fluent, as this was just one show among a lot of other things to see at this expsition and wasn't the main part. Furthermore we were there only for 2 hours, whereas aikido had only its 15mins. At the beginning there were quite a lot of people, I would say around 40-60 ppl, at the end there weren't that many anymore.

Lemy

Freitag, Mai 05, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger LJP said...

This blog is making me want to do Aikido again. I got to blue belt I think - the belts might have changed because it was in 1986 or so!!

Mittwoch, Oktober 11, 2006 2:58:00 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home