Blog of an aikido beginner

Follow a beginners aikido trainings and share his impressions.

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: Bern, Switzerland

Donnerstag, September 15, 2005

Wednesday Training - Shihonage again...

It seems this is a "shihonage-week", as we trained this technique again today.

Daniel sensei took the lead (unusual for wednesday, where normally ruedi sensei takes the lead). Ruedi, Monika, and us 3 white-belties jonas, mago and me were participating the training today.

Again some specific shihonage techniques, step-by-step, one after another. Many repeats with yesterdays training. Performed without much talking though.

Then daniel brought in the big extra soft tatami to train ukemis. Quite cool. Still: My legs won't fall as they should... ...this will take me a long time I assume...

Quite relaxed after the training.

Yours,

Lemy

1 Comments:

Blogger lemy said...

Well, thanks for the flowers :-)
I'm wondering myself when the time comes and i'll get to be too lazy...
Cheers!
Lemy

Donnerstag, September 15, 2005 8:47:00 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home